Nõmme Tennis Centre best practices
- It is only allowed to go onto the courts in special tennis shoes (indoor shoes for indoor courts and outdoor shoes for outdoor courts). The employees of the centre have the right not to allow players that ignore the rules onto the courts.
- Before going onto the court, please check in at the customer service desk. If you haven’t paid for the court, please do that before going onto the court (does not apply to contractual customers).
- As a courtesy to the next players, please finish your training on time. Please do not go to the court before your playtime.
- On the court, you are expected to behave courteously taking into account the other players and the children that may be present on the court. If players throw rackets, use profanity and play with a bare torso, the employees of the centre have to right to issue a warning to the player. In the event of the disregard of a warning, the centre will charge 50€.
- In the event of damages to the court cover, you must pay 100€ to the centre.
- In the case of damaging of the inventory of the internal premises, the damage caused must be compensated for according to the amount of the damage.
- It is not allowed to bring food and coloured drinks (lemonade, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, etc.) to the courts.
It is not allowed to bring pets to the courts.
- Children’s training group supervisors are responsible that their students know the house rules and monitor them on the courts and in other areas.
- The lockers located in the dressing rooms are to be used only during training. When leaving the centre, make sure that you have taken your personal belongings with you and return the card/key of the locker.
- Shaving or dyeing hair is not allowed in the shower rooms of the centre. Using oils, honey, salts and other body products in the saunas is prohibited.
- For security reasons, the public areas of the centre (except for toilets, washing and changing facilities) and the courts are equipped with video surveillance.
- It is good practice that the customer leaves the house before the closing time.
- The centre has the right to choose its clients.
Have a nice training!