Golden Club wants to offer you the best workout experience. That’s why you have the opportunity to leave your child in the playroom during a workout. In the playroom, your child will be supervised and provided with interesting activities by the playroom nannies.
Playroom best practices:
- Children aged 1.5 to 6 years are allowed to the playroom.
- For coming to the playroom, please obtain a ticket from the customer service counter and hand it over to the nanny.
- The playroom service is free of charge for the members of Golden Club Fitness, Tennis, Badminton and Squash, for other visitors it is 5€.
- A child can spend a maximum of two hours in a row in the playroom.
- We expect children to the playroom only for the time of the workout of the parent.
- We request the parent who brought their child to the playroom to leave the nanny their contact information.
- The parents must be available on the phone to the playroom nanny, if necessary, at the time when their child is in the playroom.
- The playroom can accommodate six children at a time.
- Being in the playroom in outdoor footwear and outer garments is not allowed.
- Breaking or damaging toys and taking them out of the playroom is not allowed.
- We ask sick children (incl. children with runny noses and/or cough) to come to the playroom only after getting well. The nanny has the right not to allow a child with a visible cold and/or cough into the playroom.
- Please do not take drinks, foods, candies and other sweets to the playroom.
- We ask that parents take the time to acquaint the child with the playroom and to the nanny.
We wish you a worry-free workout and for your child to have a fun time!